In the current economic climate, it is critically important that your team is functioning at its highest potential and equipped with the skills necessary to carry out their job properly and efficiently.
We provide tailored, high quality training on a variety of topics at your offices or any other location; we focus on the practical application of the knowledge to your real world problems.
Our primary speaker, Steven Evans, regularly receives “excellent” or “very good” feedback from delegates; some of the comments received about Steven’s previous seminars include:
“A complicated topic made easy”
“Anecdotal explanations helped me understand the contract”
“Easy to understand and an approachable style”
“An excellence, well presented seminar”
Steven is an NEC3 tutor (the only one in Wales); and provides training through NEC Contracts and Thomas Telford Training.
By definition, NEC Contracts provides the ‘Gold Standard’ in training in the NEC3.
Seminars available include:
- A Comparison of JCT2011 & NEC3 in Practice
- NEC3: Introduction to the Supply Contract (SC)
- NEC3: Supply Short Contract (SSC)
- NEC3: Preparing & Managing the Engineering & Construction Contract (ECC)
- NEC3: Introduction to the Engineering & Construction Contract (ECC)
- NEC3: Introduction to the Term Service Contract (TSC)
- NEC3: Professional Services Contract (PSC)
- NEC3: Engineering & Construction Short Contract (ECSC)
Other seminars we provide include
- A Practical Guide to Adjudication
- Extension of time and loss and expense
- Using the NEC3 Contract
- Procurement and tendering
- A Practical Guide to Contracts
- Commercial Management
- JCT contractual principles
- Getting Paid
To discuss any of the above, or any other construction contract or commercial training you may require, please contact us.